Monday, June 06, 2005

Random Stuff

Bobbie's site is live, baby! I seem to have found a niche for myself, writing short blurbs for websites. This will make my fortune! Actually, I'm finding myself to be quite good at audio editing. Spent an hour or two last night getting the audio together for the site. Still have to edit the video files, which I imagine will be a harder job.

I replaced my DVD player. Thanks to the advice of several posters at CHUD, I got the Philips DVP642, which apparantly is easily programmed into region freedom. I don't know why that should be a big deal for me, since I don't really buy enough DVDs that I'd run out of Region One titles I want, but at least I can get Spaced. At any rate, it seems to operate much better than the one it's replacing.

We had a pajama party Saturday night, and I intended to take a bunch of pictures and post them, but...well, you know how parties go. I got so busy with the business of hosting that I forgot all about it. Robert Lu brought some banh mi from Mr. Baguette. Absolutely delicious. As Robert said, the bread makes it. They bake their own on the premises, and it's chewey, crusty bread filled with good meat and pickled vegetables. Even tasted good the next day, with the bread going stale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home