Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fine Home Furnishings

As usual, The Big Screen, plus a little something on the Black Dahlia Bus Tour.

This Sunday, Angel City Derby Girls are rolling at the NoHo YMCA. Support local roller derby!

Bought this for $1 in San Pedro. Such a strange cover. I keep thinking that it reminds me of something from when I was a very small child, but can't quite put my finger on it.

Also, at the Labor Day Weekend sale at Brand Books, I bought a copy of Cult Movies 2 (to go with my copy of the first volume), Please Kill Me! and Our Band Could Be Your Life. I'm trying to read I Am Legend now, which I got from the library, but I really want to start on my new punk books!

And I finally got some cheap frames to hang these two swanky one-sheets in our living room. Check 'em out:


This one we've had for a while (it was a wedding present, in fact):


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home