Friday, December 15, 2006

30 Years of Ramones on Vinyl!

Yes, punk rockers, you are OLD! My top 10 Ramones songs (the really obvious list):

1. Rockaway Beach
2. Teenage Lobotomy
3. Do You Remember Rock n Roll Radio
4. Somebody Put Something In My Drink
5. Pinhead
6. Bonzo Goes To Bitburg (My Brain Is Hanging Upsidedown)
7. I Wanna Be Sedated
8. Warthog
9. Psychotherapy
10. Blitzkrieg Bop

My top 10 Ramones Songs (not so obvious):

1. Carbona Not Glue
2. All's Quiet on the Eastern Front
3. 7 and 7 is
4. No Go
5. Danny Says
6. This Ain't Havana
7. Endless Vacation
8. Lockett Love
9. This Cabbie's On Crack
10. Questioningly

Anyway, here's your Friday YouTube, my favoritest rock video ever:



The amazing trailer for Rock n Roll High School:



And of course, who could forget this classic moment?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben MirĂ³ said...

Shill?

I'm partial to "The KKK Took My Baby Away"...and the nerd in me loves their cover of the Spidey theme song. My most favorite ugly weirdo band. So weird to think they're all dead.

12/20/2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home