Friday, November 02, 2007

The Power of Christ (and the Latter Day Saints) Compels You!

My Halloween costume:



Going to see Redd Kross tonight! Psyched! Check out this interview. Jeff says the best thriftstore in L.A. is the Out of the Closet on San Fernando Road. Is that the one in Atwater? I think that's Glendale Blvd, so maybe it's up in Burbank or something. Anyway, they said they're gonna play one song from each album in chronological order, then start back at the beginning and repeat for the length of the show. I'm crossing my fingers for "Kill Someone You Hate," "Anne" and "Play My Song."

Also: Vintage Beastie Boys Interview on KXLU from 1985 when they were opening for Madonna. Includes rare early tracks from the "Rock Hard" 12" and MCA's "Drum Machine" single!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glassell Park, actually. There's another Out of the Closet on Sunset in Hollywood. They offer free HIV testing, too!

11/04/2007 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home