Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Been Tagged

George tagged me with a meme, so while I have a minute, I'll go ahead and post. The rules:

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (I'm not gonna do that, but you can see them here).
3. Pick your month of birth.
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you've done it!

Actually, I bolded the stuff that fits, and italicized the stuff that might fit, depending on definitions. I'm sure nobody will accuse me of being "hardworking" or "highly motivated."

MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislikes being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

George pretty much tagged everyone I know who has a blog, so I'll just tag Bobbie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home