Friday, December 07, 2007

Pointless Purchase of the Week


Penguin Martini Shaker. But it's so cute! Look, it even has a bow tie!
Anyway, I know what you all really want is to know what to get me for Christmas. How about Miles Davis: The Complete On the Corner Sessions? Come on, only $100. No, too much?
Popeye the Sailor: 1933-1938
Killer of Sheep
Girl 27
I Build the Tower
MAD About Star Wars
That one was brought to my attention by Moriarty at AICN, who says "I didn't even know I wanted this until I was holding it in my hands," which pretty much sums it up. Was MAD's parody called "Star Bores?" Or was that Cracked? Maybe it was "Star Warts." Can't quite remember. And did you realize that Cracked is still around, only now it's a website that's like a cross between Maxim and The Onion? Ooh, and speaking of old, cool magazines...
CREEM: America's Only Rock n Roll Magazine

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben MirĂ³ said...

Holy Crap...that shaker is fantastic.

12/08/2007 6:57 AM  
Blogger Chris Oliver said...

Available at your local Target!

12/09/2007 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I love/want it.

Also: HOLY SHIT @ Miles Davis. WANT.

12/10/2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Ben MirĂ³ said...

GOT IT.

At Cost Plus! They also had a fatter penguin, but I thought it was excessive.

12/22/2007 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home