Friday, January 04, 2008

Here's To Ya, Joe!

I always liked the guy, and I can't really understand how he didn't get traction, but I think we're in a good position with two really strong candidates to choose from. Right now, I could go either way--Edwards or Obama. Intellectualy, I can make a strong case for either one, but at this moment, my heart is with Obama.

And a huge hardy har at Giulliani coming in behind Ron Paul! I know it's early yet, and a lot can happen, but it seems like people loved Giulliani when the only thing they knew about him was 9/11, but the more they saw of him, the more they realized he was a joke. And hopefully, the same will happen with Huckabee. The only one on the Republican side who seems like a serious candidate to me is McCain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Vinson said...

But the truth is, McCain isn't very likeable, not to dyed-in-the-wool republicans.

There is no Republican stand-out candidate. I've voted Republican all my life, and I would not vote for Edwards or (horrors) Clinton, but I would certainly vote for Obama over any of the Republican candidates.

1/07/2008 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home