Saturday, November 01, 2008

This Fucking Guy...

Jesus, he just won't stop!

The White House is working to enact a wide array of federal regulations, many of which would weaken government rules aimed at protecting consumers and the environment, before President Bush leaves office in January.

The new rules would be among the most controversial deregulatory steps of the Bush era and could be difficult for his successor to undo. Some would ease or lift constraints on private industry, including power plants, mines and farms.

You almost have to admire him. Most people wuold be resting on their laurels, confident that they had already achieved the title of Worst President in History. Bush just keeps getting worse and worse.

I got a lot of shit from Bobbie about the last post. If I wasn't clear, I was always against the Iraq war. But I was trying to be open-minded about it at the time. I still don't think there was anything morally wrong with the basic idea of removing an illegitimate ruler (which I believe Saddam was) from power, which Bobbie and I argued about for maybe half an hour last night. I just thought it was a bad idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home