Monday, December 22, 2008

Nancy Grace is an Idiot

I'm having to watch this Kaylee Anthony coverage on CNN, which means that you have to read my material on it, and how annoying Nancy Grace is. First of all, she keeps referring to Casey Anthony as "The Tot-Mom," which ain't even a fucking word. And she just jumps on people's shit over anything. Are you watching this? She seems to think it's signifigant that Casey Anthony declined to speak to her clergy when she supposedly thought her daughter had been abducted. If my kid gets abducted, the last thing I want to do is to listen to some preacher try to get me to join his church, and give me shit for being a single mother, and ask me if Kaylee had any younger brothers he could date. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know she did it, I just found that line of reasoning ridiculous.

And then she talks to this Leonard Padilla clown. Look man, at some point in your life, you need to make a choice. You can be a person on TV that people take seriously, or you can wear a cowboy hat. You must choose, brother. For most of us, if we're not employed in the rustlin' arts, we give up the cowboy hat around the time we turn 11.

And that's not even getting into Joe Piscopo. What the fuck is he doing on there?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely post, sir. Thank you.
ear's music. Put down ye past

12/25/2008 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. Disregard the sentence fragment.

12/25/2008 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home