Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Punk Single of the Week - Morbid Opera





Morbid Opera - Jesus Love You So Give Us Your Money 7" (.rar file, includes artwork)

Already covered this Florida band a little on the We Can't Help It If We're From Florida comp. Their stuff here is less hardcore, more garage rock stuff, but still has that punkish feel. The tracks are:

Side 1:
Liar
Private Prostitute
Deep End
Side 2:
One-Dimensional
Madness
Sledgehammer

For a sample, I stuck the best song, "Madness," in the embedded player. This will probably be the last single for a while. I've got a few more cool ones I could put up, but I don't see myself having time over the next couple months.

1 Comments:

Anonymous средневек said...

To my mind one and all must go through this.
Pittsburgh attractions | Manta Ecuador | free sewing patterns

2/27/2012 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home