Saturday, December 06, 2008

Spittin' Wicked Randomness, Vol. XXiX


New content up at Headliner. I guess I'm gonna keep that as just my blog for anything related to comedy.

If you haven't seen it, Prop 8: The Musical.

Atlas Shrugged updated for the current financial crisis. Possibly unfair to her awful philosophical ideas, but dead-on for her atrocious writing.

And Paul Benedict, who played Mr. Bentley, the English neighbor on The Jeffersons, has died. I used to love The Jeffersons, and I specifically remember trying to imitate Mr. Bentley's bouncy walk (it turns out to be kind of exhausting to walk that way). This line in the obituary seemed really weird: "Benedict's oversized jaw and angular features were partly attributed to acromegaly, a pituitary disorder that was first diagnosed by an endocrinologist who saw Benedict in a theatrical production." And RIP Forrest Ackerman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home