Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Psychedelicatessen Radio, Episode 5: Death by Titties


Stream or Download it here!

This week, Chris and Bobbie chew the fat with two talented actor/comedians, Rawle Lewis (Cool Runnings, Poetheads) and Aiko Tanaka (The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift).

We got a lot of good material from this, but when I edited it down to an hour, I concentrated on what are turning out to be the recurring themes of this show: the art of comedy, race, and titties. I guess those are just the subjects that interest us. I like the idea of discussing the same topics with different guests every week. Maybe I'll eventually post some mixes of the best talk about comedy, or race, or titties on the show.

The documentary we referred to incorrectly as B-Boy Nation is actually called Planet B-Boy. Here's the trailer:





I am unable to find any evidence that Ben Franklin actually invented a machine to poke out homeless peoples' eyes, although he did say "I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it," which some people apparently take to mean that we shouldn't be giving homeless people the good life by letting them sleep in comfy public parks.

Aiko:




Rawle:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home