Monday, June 18, 2012

Introducing: The Olivers!

Here it is, folks! The premier of The Olivers soon-to-be-famous, neo-vaudevillian double act! It's sort of like the NC-17 version of George and Gracie. We taped this two nights in a row, and I think we were actually a little better the second night (I had some volume issues the first night), but I ended up using the first one because the crowd was so much more responsive, it just made for a better tape. While we're at it, here's my latest solo stand up material. I'm not sure if this is really the laugh-out-loud funniest stuff I've done, but I like it. I'm especially proud of the bit about how much school sucks. Also included: bits on white chocolate and psychedelic mushrooms. Unrelated personal note: Well, it looks like I'm unemployed for the summer. Budget cuts and whatnot. Ten weeks without work. So if you need your lawn mowed or something, hit me up. Beyond that, this will hopefully give me a little more time to spend on this blog. So hopefully, I will be posting some interesting stuff over the summer. Or maybe just more of the self-involved bullshit I always post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home