Monday, July 23, 2012

Psychedelicatessen Radio,Episode 3.4: Deon Williams and Rawle Dee

Download it here!

In this episode, Chris and Bobbie sit down with comics Deon Williams and Rawle Dee.  We tried to avoid the topic of Mr. Tosh, and were mostly successful, but we do end up talking a bit about feminism and women in the comedy world.  Topics also include stalkers, bath salts, Chick-Fil-A, and working in the mail room.  And we all talk about our favorite comics. 




Housekeeping note: Psychedelicatessen Radio is now available for free on iTunes.  I don't think this episode is up yet, but...well, it should be soon.  I really have no idea what I'm doing. Also...I answered the question of who my favorite current comedians were with Louis CK and Maria Bamford. And as I was saying that, TiVo was recording this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home