Thursday, January 02, 2014

Stand Up 2013

March 29 at Flapers: Here's a whole set about getting older, fear of death and all that.

June 17: First video of me at Tao Comedy Studio!  This is a long routine about guns and the gun control debate.  I was still working it out, so it's a little rough, but I think it's a pretty good routine.

July 12 at Tao Comedy Studio: this is a mix of old and new material.  Some of this is very off-the-cuff.  After some one-liners and riffs, I talk about the difference between nerds and hipsters, preppers, not being a "fighter," and psychedelic mushrooms.

October 20 at the Ice House: Only a partial set, so you don't have to sit through the Pluto joke again.  The Noah bit has been my most well-received joke this year.  Jokes about God, Noah's Ark, teaching ESL.

December 15th at Flappers: Noah's Ark, The Letter C, Kanye West.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home