Monday, December 14, 2015

New Video and Podcast Appearences

Wow, it's been almost a year since I posted here. Here's some stuff I've been meaning to put up.

In August, I recorded a 30-minute set at Tao, warming up for Bobbie who was recording her new album, FEMINAZI C*NT (Go download it from iTunes, and rate and review it and all that! It's the best hour of comedy you'll hear this year!) Here's the video of my set. Beginning and end are old, reliable material, the middle is newer stuff.

If you just want to see the newer stuff, I broke it into a few videos. This first part is about 15 minutes, and it's all my stuff about racism and what have you in one place. Most of it is new, but there's some old stuff  mixed in there.


I like this next one because it's not really the kind of stuff I usually do. More personal, less punchlines. About 3 minutes.

And here's another new, somewhat political bit. About 4 minutes




You can also hear me on the latest episode of the Sonic Safari podcast. I don't show up until the end, but I'm very proud of my crazy Ric Flair-style rant wherein I manage to reference Steve Martin, Monty Python, Dazed and Confused and Harper Lee.

And last month, I was on the Crab Diving Progressive Radio Podcast with Ryan Pfiefer and Patrick Viall, discussing politics, the election, Religion and Smokey and the Bandit. Hilarious, raucous show!

1 Comments:

Blogger sakimajaen said...

Play Slots for Fun - DRMCD
The 안양 출장안마 most popular way to play slot games 삼척 출장안마 online is via free spins. If you're looking for 제주 출장마사지 a good game, 충청남도 출장마사지 you're in the right place. 화성 출장샵

3/03/2022 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home