Friday, June 22, 2012

Where To See Me In July (And August)


Sunday, July 8th, The Olivers will be performing in the Ice House Main Room as part of Bobbie Oliver's Sunday Best.  9:00 pm.

Thursday, July 12th, Ice House Stage 2, I'll be performing 10 minutes of standup in the Thursday Night Laffs show.  8:30 pm.

Sunday, July 22nd, I'll be performing improv and/or sketches with The Chaotiques in another Sunday Best show.  Ice House Main Room, 9:00 pm.

Tuesday, August 7th, 8:00 pm, I'll be performing stand up in the Flappers Main Room as part of Too Funny Tuesdays.

Other StandUp Productions shows that I won't be performing in: Sunday Best on July 1st, Too Funny Tuesdays on July 3rd and July 24th.  I'll also be running the open mic at Dave's Chillin' and Grillin' in Eagle Rock on Wednesday, July 11th and 25th, and August 8th and 22nd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home